1. Are they approachable and flexible?
2. Can they put together a Customized Marketing Plan based on your Budget?
3. Are their business billing practices and operations transparent?
4. Can they quickly provide 3 Credible Client References?
5. Can they create a “Mobile First” Website and do they have a Technology Team to properly maintain the site?
6. Do they have a Team of Professionals to handle the work in a timely manner?
7. Do they have experience in all aspects of Marketing (i.e. Account Service, Creative, Website Marketing, Social Media, Events & Promotions, Media Buying, Data Driven Marketing, Brand Development, Strategic Planning)?
8. Can they show you examples of successful clients they have branded and increased their overall sales performance?
9. Are they able to change strategies mid-stream if the existing marketing plan is not producing the projected results required?
10. Do they keep up with the latest technology, trends and branding to keep your Company positioned at the top of mind and
awareness of the Consumer?
If your Marketing Company cannot answer these 10 Things You Want To Look For When Hiring A Marketing Company, please contact PCF at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist in ensuring your Brand delivers the extra business we know you can be making! Or, if you prefer to speak to the owner of PCF (Ginger G. Peterson) please call (561) 510-0355 or (808) 753-6999. Anything you provide us is always strictly confidential.